Please read through the Ts&Cs before starting your entry.
- All programs, initiatives and services must have been available/in operation from January 2020.
- Companies entered must have been trading in USA for at least 12 months prior to the entry deadline.
- Projects/programs must have been completed between January 2020 and January 2021 and MUST be US-based.
- You may enter one or more of the categories, but MUST stick to the word count.
- If you enter more than one category, you must submit different entries for each one. Judges reserve the right to discount entries in different categories that read the same.
- All material submitted will remain strictly confidential and be read by the judges only.
- Descriptions of submissions from winners and finalists may be published in connection with the Awards. Entrants may, however, mark certain sensitive parts of their entry 'not for publication', such as exact budget figures/financial results etc.
- The editorial-chosen award requires no entry, but suggestions would be welcomed.
- The judges reserve the right to amend category selections where appropriate.
- The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entry not meeting the expected standard of entry.
- The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into before or after the judging.
- Incisive Media is not liable for any costs incurred by applicants in the evaluation and judging process.
- Entries not made through the online submission system will not be accepted.
- Entries received after the final closing date and time WILL NOT be accepted. The onus is on YOU to ensure your entry is received BY THE CLOSING DATE .
- Editor's decision is final.